The polyurethane can be connected through chemical process to steel structures and other materials, such as plastic or ceramics. The structure to be coated should be duly prepared so that the gluing is definite and does not come loose with the working pressure.
Hausthene is able to measure the adhesion quality by means of specific tests in its internal laboratory.
SOME EXAMPLES OF POLYURETHANE COATINGS MANUFACTURED BY HAUSTHENE:
- Cylinders and rollers
- Tubes (internal and external coatings)
- Diversified finishings
We highlight that the coating can still receive any type of special finishing
required for field application.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE POLYURETHANE COATINGS:
- Resistance to the lubricant oils, greases and fuels (*);
- Excellent resistance to the cut;
- Great resistance to the abrasion;
- They support high loads;
- They support temperatures ranging from –50ºC to peaks of 120ºC;
- High shock absorption;
- Resistance to the hydrolysis.
(*) Contact our technical department for resistances to chamical agents and solvents.
ADVANTAGES OF POLYURETHANE OVER THE METAL:
- Lower noise during the work;
- Resistance to the corrosion;
- Manufacture with lower cost;
- Resistance to the impact;
- It dos not generate sparks due to friction.
ADVANTAGES OF POLYURETHANE OVER THE RUBBER:
- Resistance to the abrasion;
- Resistance to the cut and tearing;
- Resistance to oils/non-absorption;
- High dynamic characteristics;
- Wide range of hardness;
- Clarity and translucency;
- It does not leave marks or blots;